ADT Home Security Monitoring Helps Protect the Things You Care About
Home security systems aren't just noisy devices that scare away burglars and wake you up when someone tries to break into your home. With ADT, they're much more than that thanks to home monitoring. Home monitoring means that ADT's interconnected monitoring center network is always standing by to help you in the event that your security system goes off. With ADT, your home security system is more than just an electronic device — it is a lifeline that allows you to get help in times of dire need.
Call 1-888-712-2390 today to learn more about how ADT's leading home security monitoring network can help you live life with better peace of mind. You can also learn more about ADT home security prices when you call!
Home security monitoring centers handle your emergencies quickly
Your ADT home security equipment is the first line of defense against any criminal bold enough to try and break into your home. If one of your ADT-protected doors or windows is forced open while your security system is armed, it sends a signal to your control panel, which then activates a high-decibel security alarm.
With ADT home security monitoring, the process of getting help when you need it starts as soon as your home security alarm goes off:
- Your security system sends a signal to one of ADT's eight interconnected Customer Monitoring Centers (CMC's) in North America, where an ADT home security professional will be standing by to take your call.
- The monitoring professional receives the signal and contacts you to determine whether you need help.
- If you answer, provide your passcode and indicate that it was a false alarm, that will be the end of it. But if you don't answer, or if the person answering cannot properly identify themselves, ADT will dispatch your nearest law enforcement agency to come and investigate the situation.
In most cases, law enforcement will arrive on the scene and catch the burglars in the act. This is assuming a rare occurrence in which the initial high-decibel alarm didn't scare the burglars away (remember, thieves don't like attention).
ADT home security monitoring can take your call in any situation
- ADT responds to more than 29 million alarm signals each year.
- ADT responds to more than 50,000 crimes in progress each year.
- In the rare event that your nearest ADT monitoring center is at full capacity or is out of commission due to weather or power concerns, your emergency call will be re-routed to another monitoring center, which can handle your call just as efficiently.
Call 1-888-712-2390 today to discover how ADT home security can give you added peace of mind